The Ohio Historical Records Advisory Board awarded Ohio Archives Grants to eight institutions:
- City of Alliance, Alliance, OH: Preservation and Digitization of Alliance City Documents ($3,955)
- The Dawes Arboretum, Newark, OH: The Dawes Arboretum Journal Scanning Project ($860)
- Historical Society of Mt. Pleasant,Ohio, Inc., Mt. Pleasant, OH: Conservation of Historic Ledgers ($846)
- New Straitsville History Group, New Straitsville, OH: Digitization and Preservation of Large Format Photographs, Documents and Coal Mining Maps ($3,795)
- Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH: Preservation, Organization and Storage of Historic Portsmouth, OH Newspapers ($4,000)
- Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati, Mount Saint Joseph, OH: Digitizing and Sharing Rare Cincinnati-based Historical Resources ($1,912.37)
- Wilmington College Peace Resource Center, Wilmington, OH: Peace Resource Center Preservation Project ($4,031)
- Worthington Historical Society, Worthington, OH: Providing Digitial Access to Historic Images, Documents and Ephemera on Worthington Memory ($600)
The Ohio Archives Grants are funded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC), an arm of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) through their State and National Archival Partnership (SNAP) Grants program.
Please visit our Ohio Archives Grant Program for more information.