The Ohio Historical Records Advisory Board (OHRAB) recently announced the recipients of the 2015 OHRAB Regrant funds. Eleven Ohio institutions were awarded partial or full funding to support archival historic preservation projects. Grant dollar awards ranged from $534 to $2000.
OHRAB’s regrant funding program is supported by funds obtained from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC). Through OHRAB’s regrant application process, funding is provided to institutions and local groups to assist in preservation of archives and historic collections.
Below are the 2015 Regrant Award Recipients:
- Delaware County Historical Society, Delaware, OH
- Franciscan Sisters of the Poor Congregational Archives, Cincinnati, OH
- Huron Historical Society, Huron, OH
- Kent State University Libraries, Kent, OH
- Lakeside Heritage Society, Lakeside, OH
- Marion County Historical Society, Marion, OH
- Milan-Berlin Library District, Milan, OH
- Payne Theological Seminary, Wilberforce, OH
- Rodman Public Library, Alliance, OH
- Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Akron, OH
- County of Summit Records Center, Akron, OH
More information on the projects and the regrants program can be found on our Ohio Archives Grant Program page.